“I really think it is one of the greatest causes one can support and I invite you to do the same!”, Mufti Menk
Mufti Ismail Menk highlights the work done by us (Muslim Central) and talks about our goal to work on full-time projects. He encourages one and all to support our da’wah efforts and by doing so, obtain incredible rewards from Allah.
FOR EVERY AUDIO DOWNLOADED YOU GET THE REWARD OF THE SPEAKER, INSHA’ALLAH! Alhumdullilah, we serve Millions each Month.
We would really appreciate recurring monthly donations, irrespective of however small the amount may be, as your money helps us budget and manage our expenses.
Here’s your chance to make a difference, benefit the Ummah and share the rewards. Help us take Muslim Central to the next level insha-Allah.
Muslim Central NPO (Non Profit Organisation)
- Country: South Africa
- Non-Profit Registration Number: 2016/256811/08
1. PayFast (International)
Make a Donation via our PayFast (This will open in a new Window) Cause Account.
Note, they only accept funds in South African Rands (ZAR) – Approximately 1 USD = ZAR 13
They Accept all major forms of payment:
- EFT (SA Banks Only)
2. Direct into South African Bank Account (Ideal for South Africans)
- Account Name: Muslim Central NPC
- Account Type: Islamic Cheque
- Bank: FNB (First National Bank)
- Account Number: 62618694542
- Branch: 250 655
- SWIFT Code: FIRNZAJJ
- Reference: Donation
We can receive both local and international funds. Currently, we do not have a recurring donation feature on this, but you can setup that up on your own internet banking account.
NPC stands for Non Profit Company as per South African Law.
3. PayPal – Monthly or Once-Off
Important: Due to an issue with PayPal, Mobile Users cannot setup an automatic recurring donation, (monthly) please use the Subscription option below (3) or do it from your Desktop until PayPal have sorted the issue out on their side. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Click the donate button and you will be taken our Muslim Central PayPal Account Donate page.
- Select the amount you wish to Donate
- Check ‘Monthly’ if you wish to make it an Automatic Recurring Donation.
You DO NOT require a PayPal account to donate.
4. PayPal – Subscription (Monthly Donation)
- Mobile Users please use this option, if you wish to make a recurring donation
- Some countries block donations to PayPal
- e.g. Singapore – does not allow you to donate to PayPal
- Subscribe is seen as a purchase transaction not a donation
5. PayPal Me
How do we use the Funds?
This is some of the expenses we cover to keep this project running:
- Employ 1x Senior Full-Time IT Professional Person who fulfills multiple roles
- Project Manager
- Web Development
- Content Management
- Online Marketing
- Server Technician and Maintenance
- Automation Developer
- End User Support
- Part-time Project Assistant
- Web Server Rental & Related Costs
- Software Licensing
- Online Services
- Online & Offline Marketing
- App Development and Related Fees
- Social Media
- Video Production
- Graphic Design
- Accounting Fees
We may also use it to do other offline projects such as feeding schemes etc.
We do accept Zakah, however note that there is a difference of a opinion. The majority state that it should ONLY be given to the poor and so on.
There is a minor view that say Islamic Organisations are also eligible.
Thus, giving zakah to Muslim Central NPO is based on the view that you adopt.
We DO NOT accept Zakat ul Fitr, that is specific to Ramadan and as far as we know must be used to feed eligible persons.
You May find this beneficial: https://muslimmatters.org/2007/10/24/the-permissibility-of-zakat-for-islamic-dawah-organizations-a-detailed-analysis/